Вправа Дайте відповіді на наступні запитання. Перекладіть запитання на рідну мову. Which month is longer: March or April? Is Moscow larger t
Вправа 1. Дайте відповіді на наступні запитання. Перекладіть запитання на рідну мову.
1. Which month is longer: March or April? 2. Is Moscow larger than Minsk? 3. Which is the largest city in the world? 4. Which is the largest city in the United States of America? 5. Is the Black Sea deeper than the Caspian Sea? 6. Which is the deepest lake in Russia? 7. When are days longer: in winter or in summer? 8. Which is the longest day of the year? 9. Which is the shortest month of the year? 10. When is it warmer: in April or in May? 11. When is it colder: in October or in November? 12. Which country is larger: England or the United States of America? 13. Which is the largest country in the world? 14. Is literature more interesting than grammar? 15. Is chemistry more difficult than physics? 16. Which is the most difficult subject? 17. Which is the most interesting subject?
Вправа 2. Перекладіть наступні речення та зробіть зміну за моделлю.
Model: Nick is neither stronger nor weaker than Tom. – Nick is as strong as Tom.
Tom is strong. Jack is stronger than Tom. – Tom is not so strong as Jack.
1. The Dnieper is long. The Volga is longer than the Dnieper. 2. My room is neither larger nor smaller than his room. 3. This watch is neither better nor worse than that. 4. Snowdon is high. Ben Nevis is higher. 5. Paul is neither older nor younger than his friends. 6. It is warm today. It was warmer yesterday. 7. July is neither longer nor shorter than August. 8. I shall be busy tomorrow. Today I am busier. 9. This street is neither wider nor narrower than that. 10. This story is interesting. That story is more interesting.
Вправа 3. Дайте відповідь на запитання.
1. Does Peter drive the car as carefully as Tom? 2. Does a taxi run as fast as a bus? 3. Did Jane speak as calmly as Helen? 4. Did you come as late as your brother? 5. Does Nick speak English as slowly as Peter? 6. Does Susan speak French as well as her mother? 7. Does Harry get up as early as his father? 8. Does Jack do his grammar exercises as carelessly as he did last year?
- Вправа №1.
1. Який місяць довше: у березні або в квітні? 2. У Москві більше, ніж у Мінську? 3. , Який є найбільшим містом у світі? 4. , Який є найбільшим містом в Сполучених Штатах Америки? 5. Чорне Море глибше, ніж у Каспійському Морі? 6. Яке є найглибшим озером в Росії? 7. Коли дні стають довшими: взимку чи влітку? 8. Найдовший день у році? 9. Який найкоротший місяць у році? 10. Коли це було тепліше: в квітні або в Травні? 11. Коли він холодніше: в жовтні або в листопаді? 12. В якій країні більше: в Англії чи Сполучених Штатах Америки? 13. , Яка є найбільшою країною в світі? 14. Література цікавіше, ніж граматика? 15. Хімія складніше, ніж фізика? 16. , Який є найбільш складною темі? 17. Найбільш цікавою темою?
1. The Dnieper is long. The Volga is longer than the Dnieper. - Dnepr very long. Volga even further. 2. My room was not great. And his number is even less. - My room is neither larger nor smaller than his room. 3. This watch is neither better or worse than that. - Watch not better and not worse. 4.Snowdon is high. Ben Nevis is higher. - Snowdon above. And Ben-Nevis even higher. 5. Paul is neither older nor younger than his friends. - Paul older and younger than his friends. 6. It is warm today. It was warmer yesterday. - Today, heat, and yesterday warmer. 7. July is neither longer nor shorter than August.- July, not longer than August. 8. I shall be busy tomorrow. Today I am busier. - I'm busy today. But I won't be free tomorrow. 9. This street is neither wider nor narrower than that. - The street is not already, not broader than the other. 10. This story is interesting. That story is more interesting. - This story is interesting, but not interesting another.
Вибач, але я не змогла зробити 3 вправа. Ще раз вибач.