Put the verbs in brackets into the Present Perfect or the Present Perfect Continuous tense We_to walk fer half a day, but we_not to reach the ca
Put the verbs in brackets into the Present Perfect or the Present Perfect Continuous tense
1. We__(to walk) fer half a day, but we____(not to reach) the camp yet.
2. How long Cindy ___(to play) tennis? - She__ (to play) tennis for more than an hour. She___(already to play) two games.
3. We ___(to work) very hard but we still can't save enought money to buy a new car.
4. ____you (ever to be) to this Botanical Garden? - Yes, we __(to be) there twice.
5. Where is Pam? - She is in her room. She ___already___(to prepare) for her exams.
6. Give me map, please. How long ____we____(to drive)? - We ___(to drive) for there hours and a half. I think we___(already to drive ) hail of the way to the town.
- Решение в приложении.