!заданиеа образовать причастие 1participle 1:to make, to write, to give, to swim, to keep, to fall, to show, to buy. б перепишите с
а) нужно образовать причастие 1(participle 1):
to make, to write, to give, to swim, to keep, to fall, to show, to buy.
б) перепишите след. причастие 2(participle 2). укажите инфинитив глаголов, от которых они образованы:
grown, spoken, taught, had, brought, closed, heard, asked.
а) поставьте сущ. в форму их множественного числа:
a watch, a potato, a knife, a country, an ox, a plate, a way, a sheep.
б) образуйте форму мнжественного числа подчеркнутых сущ. Сделайте соответствующие изменения в предложениях.
1. the architecture of this building is quite modern.
2. does your tooth still ache?
3. the withered leaf has fallen to the ground.
4. this story is very interesting.
5. there was a lady, a gentleman, a boy and a child in the dining-room.
замените подчеркнутые сущ. личными местоимениями (в именительном или объектном падежах)
1. can you meet my sister at the station tomorrow?
2. the letter was very long and boring.
3. the boy lives alone, without parents and any relatives.
4. are you in the room? give my brother a copy-book, please.
5. do you find the english language difficult for understanding?
а) образуйте сравнительную и превосходную степени сравнения от след. прилаг-х:
big, heavy, bad, famous, late, important, flat, far.
б) подчеркните прилагательные в сравнительной и превосходной формах.
1. the Neva is wider and deeper than the Moskva River.
2. london is the largest city in england.
3. it`s later than i thought.
4. the more she ignores him, the more he loves her.
5. he is not so successful as his father.
- Задание 1
making writing giving swiming keeping falling showing buying
grow spoke learn? have bring close hear ask
watches potatoes knifes countries oxes plates ways sheeps
1. the architecture of this buildings are quite modern.
2. do your tooths still ache?
3. the withered leafs have fallen to the ground.
4. this stories are very interesting.
5. there were ladies, gentlemans, boys and childs in the dining-room.
1. can you meet she at the station tomorrow?
2. it was very long and boring.
3. he lives alone, without they
4. are you in the room? give he it please.
5. do you find the it difficult for understanding?
а)big bigger bigest
heavy heavier heaviest
bad worse worst
famous more famous most famous
late later(или latter) latest(или last)
important more important most important
flat more flat most flat
far farther farthest
б) the Neva is wider and deeper than the Moskva River.2. london is the largest city in england.3. it`s later than i thought.4. the more she ignores him, the more he loves her.5. he is not so successful as his father.